BluJay's Haunted Magick     

Where Magick Begins 

Forums

Forum Home > General Discussion > Baby djinn?

Phoenix Rising
This question must sound peculiar, but I hear most djinn are tens of thousands of years old. However, I haven't seen any listings of djinn being younger than 1000 years old. Are there baby djinn out there? Are young djinn born with magick, like dragons? Or do they gain them through practice? Are they born in baby form or full grown? Do djinn reproduce like us?
August 12, 2015 at 6:27 AM Flag Quote & Reply

Mac Tíre

Young are small. Up to 1000 years is considered sort of youthful so to say. There are several of this age with me and i love them dearly. Like the race of man, some are firey, some calmer, some incredibly sweet. Enthusiastic and eager to boot. They do wishes to flex their muscles and grow.

--

If a man does not keep pace with his companions,

perhaps it is because he hears a different drummer.

Let him step to the music he hears,

however measured or far away.

August 24, 2015 at 6:15 PM Flag Quote & Reply

Phoenix Rising
So sorry I didn't see this post sooner! That sounds incredible how the djinn trust you enough to let you interact with their young ones! :) They sound just like human kids... but magickal. What would be considered an adult djinn? Is it age or magickal strength?
September 25, 2015 at 2:43 PM Flag Quote & Reply

Mac Tíre

Understand, in physical bodies we live in linear time. Djinn (and others) are not.

Many in this field seem to infantalise as a general reaction. A 1yr old Dragon is like an 18yrold.

In this we are the children, Ego reactions are a sign of emotional immaturity. Feel. Don't let ye emotions rule ye.

And so, the time thing.

10k years to us 'seems' less to another...

Perception is key

--

If a man does not keep pace with his companions,

perhaps it is because he hears a different drummer.

Let him step to the music he hears,

however measured or far away.

October 17, 2015 at 8:06 PM Flag Quote & Reply

richardt

djinn do have children like us according to middle eastern sources folklore and myths of arabia and north african mostly. but unlike us they have only one child  per a century according to some sources. so a djinn parent is really protective. there is one account where a djinn mother crippled a arabian  merchant for accidently injuring her child.  on the other hand if a djinn mates with a human they have more than one child.  depending the sex of the djinn lover and its human mate. the child will be invisible  or live a normal human life.  that is if a female djinn is with a man. the child will be invisible like its mother. if  a male djinn is with a woman the child will be like the woman. human in appearance.  this is based on folklore. 
djinn are spiritual beings but have elements of the earth in them. so they can interact with us and our world. the fae can as well other spirit entities. even human spirits. the realms overlap.

--

blessings upon thee. )O(

December 23, 2015 at 8:08 PM Flag Quote & Reply

You must login to post.